Beacon cafe, Winesburg, Chai

This cafe is right on 62.

Address2157 U.S. 62, Winesburg, OH 44690
Phone(330) 359-0742


I was in Holmes County playing tourists with some friends. On my way home I was looking for some warm chai and I stumbled upon this cute cafe!!




They seemed to have a nice menu too, but I wasn't hungry.  



It's nice and clean.I'd love to come back and hang out a little longer here. It is a very nice set up.









Their chai was very good. It was not a liquid concentrate, it was a powered blend.  And I enjoyed it very much.  It was a nice smooth blend.  Perfect for a cold day.


They even have a nice seating area outside.  It's a great area too.





This is the back, where the parking is located.



This is the exterior of the cafe, parking in the back.





My frothy lid looks like a smile!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment