Yemeni Iced Tea at Qahwah In Columbus

While in Columbus I also went to Qahwah.  I have been here a few times before, I really enjoy their drinks and pastries.  These are the food and drinks from Yemen.



I ordered the Yemeni Iced tea.  I thought it was pretty good.  I do think I prefer this drink hot to cold. 

Yemeni Tea

Yemeni black tea, cardamom, cinnamon & cloves


Everything here is bright and clean.  The staff is friendly and helpful.  They also have a very nice menu assortment. 


I am not a fan of driving in Columbus, but I am a fan of the variety of food and tea here!  There is  always something fun and new to explore and try.  

When I am in the area I try to go to at least 2 or 3 places.



I forget what my friend got, but I believe she really enjoyed it as well.


Lots of seating available too.  


There are so many fun options and things to try here.  


And those desserts..... wow!




On our way to this tea house we stopped at a very nice art museum along the way.  The art in there was gorgeous.  It was fun to walk around and browse.  If you are in the area, pop in and have a look.


I love local wall paintings!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment