Time to use my Salt Creek Cafe Gift Card...and what better time then on a Wednesday off!
Note they are close Sunday and Monday. They open weekly at 7am and Fridays at 6am. They are open until 8pm, except on Thursdays they close at 2pm. Be sure to check the schedule when you are going.
I was gifted this gift card and I was so excited to use it. I had not been to Salt Creek since they moved down the street.
It was a beautiful day to be out, I snapped this photo, knowing I wanted to paint it later.
There was a nice selection of tea.
Great food options too. When I was there almost every table was full, but there is also seating outside too.
I ordered a chicken grain bowl and an iced London Cloud. Everything was very good and fresh tasting.
I had no idea they had a happy hour...1/2 price drinks? Yes please!!! I then got a Strawberry Matcha to go. I never one to pass on half price tea!!!!
I will be back again. This is a really nice place. I even ran into people from my home town.
Everything was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The food and tea were really great. They prices are reasonable too.
Colossians 3:23 NIV
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
No comments:
Post a Comment