The Red Mug, Lumberjack, Mt Hope



I was out and about on my Wednesday off and ended up in Mt Hope.  Not at all where I planned to be on this day, but I am glad I tried The Red Mug. 
I started out in Barberton at the chiropractor, then after some detours I found myself in Mt Eaton.  When I looked to see if there was any tea places were nearby, I then saw The Red Mug in Mt Hope.


I found the Red Mug inside this building.



The staff here was super friendly and easy to talk too.  They were very helpful with the drinks they had and what were in them.  I would recommend this place.




nice amount of treats.


Nice shop.  I liked the feel of the place. If I had more time, I would have stayed and grabbed lunch.


I was excited to try The Lumberjack.  It was a very good latte.  
Chestnut Tea, milk, and maple syrup.  It was rich and smooth.   I enjoyed it.


I drove past this place the first time.  But, now I know where it is!!!  It is before the Mt Hope Auction.  


No comments:

Post a Comment