Aerolatte Cappuccino Artist



I purchased this at Lehman's Hardware in Kidron, Ohio.  https://www.lehmans.com/lehmans-retail-store  But, you can get it on Amazon too.

I like Lehmans, and not just because it is my family business....I even worked there for 8-10 years...between part time and full time.  It is great place to shop.  It has been voted Ohio's #1 Amish County destination. They have a little of everything.


I got this and have tried it multiple times, but I have yet to master the art of making a design in my frothed milk.


First, I tried putting the stencil on the cup and shaking the crystals down, but that didn't work at all.


I then took off the filter and poured sugar crystals into the shaker.  But the sugar is big, that it doesn't fit through the filter.  So, I put the template on as the lid.


I tried sugar crystals, but I think I need cinnamon or something else super powder like.  With the crystals, they just fall out and do not make any kind of design.


Epic fail!!!


Oh well, the latte still tastes really good.  I will keep trying and watch some more videos and see if I can master it.

No comments:

Post a Comment