Bird & Blend Tea Co.- Earl's Paradise

This is Earl Grey, he is a great cat!!!





Bird & Blend is one of my favorite tea companies, definitely in the top 5 for me!  The worst part is that they are in England.  I only order when I can get free shipping.  Their tea is so amazing!!!  The flavors they make are incredible.

This one did not disappoint either!!  I was a bit skeptical about the papaya in the Earl Grey, but the blend as great.  The sweet notes from the papaya were perfect with the black tea and jasmine.  This was a great twist on the traditional Earl Grey.


Ceylon black tea, papaya pieces (papaya, sugar), strawberry pieces, freeze-dried strawberry, lime leaves, jasmine blossom, natural flavouring.


This is a black tea, so you want the water over 200 degrees and steep 3-5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment