Tazo Passion Tea and work outing



I bought this giant pitcher, (at Walmart) which holds 5 gallons for when I have friends over. 

But, the other day we had an all work picnic and I decided to make 4 gallons of Tazo tea and take it to the picnic.  

The pitcher worked great, but it is not easy to lug around.  I would recommend filling it where you wan to use it.


I love the Tazo Passion iced Tea.  I think it has to be my favorite iced tea.  It is what they serve at Starbucks.  You can get the iced tea tea bags at Walmart. 


Note- if you order Passion Iced Tea at Starbuck's - ask for half the squirts of sugar. It is super sweet if they put them all in.  

When I make a gallon at home I use less than 1/2 C of sugar- closer to 1/4 cup.  This tea is so good and refreshing.  It has the tartness from the hibiscus, but also a sweetness. For me it is the perfect herbal combination.

It must not been too bad because one of my co-workers had like 7 cups of tea....he said it was like "crack".


Yes, when I asked to chug from the pitcher, I did so, lol!

At our picnic we had a mask decorating party.  The winners would win gift cards.


I did not win the mask contest, but my friend did. Her sunflower was gorgeous!


We then had a rock stacking contest, and I DID WIN that!  I stacked the most rocks.


I later updated my mask a bit.

These masks are huge and practically cover my entire face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment