Cold Brew - Ohio Tea Company, Peace out Papaya


Cold brew is great- have you tried it yet?  
I put in about 1 teaspoons per 8 oz of cold water, within 5-8 minutes I have cold brew tea.  It doesn't get bitter because the water is cold and you are not releasing any tanins. I can add water to the cup at least 2-3 more times throughout the day.  You can add ANY loose leaf tea to water for cold brew. 

There are several ways you can cold brew- you can buy special containers or you can simply add a tea bag to your water! Easy Peasy!

What are the benefits of cold brew tea?  Cold brew tea is infused slowly over time to extract more goodness, producing a deliciously mild but flavorful taste with no hint of bitterness. And you can add water multiple times- you get a lot of bang for your buck.


Today I am making Cold Brew in bulk :)  But same rules apply, tea and cold water, steep and drink.




I love all the tea notes that come out.  It is super refreshing.  The Papaya comes out so well.





Here I am using the tea bag.  Same idea...tea in tea bag, cold water, steep, and drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment