Surehouse, Iced Golden Milk Latte

When given a gift card to Sure House in Orrville, my go to is The Golden Milk Latte.  It is so nice to have a coffee shop in town that also does some really good teas.  My favorite tea they do is the Golden Milk Latte.



Golden milk, also known as haldi doodh in hindi or as turmeric milk in popular culture, is a drink with a lot of history. ... The basic recipe involves combining animal or plant milk, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and some kind of sweetener. Some recipes also include black pepper, nutmeg, or other spices and sweeteners.

The potential benefits of golden milk include:
1. Reducing inflammation
2. Preventing cell damage
3. Improving mood
4. Supporting brain function and improving memory
5. Preventing heart disease
6. Possibly reducing the risk of cancer
7. Lowering blood sugar levels
8. Boosting the immune system
9. Improving bone health
10. Aiding digestion

When I get my latte, the Golden Milk with oat milk and maple syrup on ice.  It is so yummy and really healthy for you.


The flavor is good, the only reason it did not get 5 tea cups is the price.  But, I get that it is about making money.  And I really do love this drink.  This was the first place I had ever tried the Golden Milk Latte.


No comments:

Post a Comment