Harney & Sons, Indian Spice with coconut syrup latte

I purchased this tea when I was given the gift card to Harney & Sons.  This is a great tea!  I even have used it when I make Kombucha too.  It has notes like a chai- the great warming spices of cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

Ingredients:  black tea, cardamom flavor, cinnamon ground, nutmeg, cardamom spices



I decided to make this into a latte.  I got out my almond milk and coconut syrup.

In my milk frother I added almond milk and then some coconut syrup and frothed it on warm.  I never measure anything, so it is up to you how much to add.


For a little kick, I added chili powder.  I added that into the cup with the tea.


This is a black tea so I had the water temp over 200 degrees and I steeped it for 4 minutes.


I used an extra big mug so I could get lots of tea and lots of frothed milk in the cup.


I also added some heart sprinkles on top for fun and color.


  I love the tea just by itself, but when you add milk it elevates it to another level.   I love the spicy chai notes and then the sweetness with the coconut was a great blend.  These teas from India are great!  It's on my bucket list to visit India and it is because of teas like this.  They are wonderful and classic!


No comments:

Post a Comment