Scenic Route Bakery, Tangerine Iced White Tea and Turmeric Ginger Chai Latte, Des Moines

While in Iowa visiting friends we went to Des Moines for some tea.  There was a lot of art and charm downtown.





Scenic Route Bakery was really nice and clean.  I like the industrial feel here. The staff was friendly and helpful.  


We were there for lunch and so many things looked good!!  The drinks sounded good too, I ended  up getting two because I could not decide what to get.



The prices for the food and drink were good too.  The Kale Salad I had was wonderful.  


Kale..….…..$8.25 Garbanzo, sunflower seeds, roasted red pepper, goat cheese & red wine vinaigrette

I thought the Tangerine Iced Tea and Turmeric Ginger Chai were both really good.  The Tangerine notes were there subtle but there.  The Turmeric and Ginger played nicely together with the chai.  I thought it was good mix.  Over all I was pleased with both drinks and would get them again.


This little adorable guy stole the show!  He is just adorable.  


What a super fun group to enjoy lunch with.  I hardly ever see these ladies, but it was great to spend the afternoon together.


Right across the street is this fun wall mural.  We walked around the block and did some shopping it is a really nice area, I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment