GINO Lavender Milk Tea


I love lavender!!!  Lavender and coconut are two of my favorite flavors in life.  I  
love to eat these items, smell them, and my most favorite thing is to drink them.

Lavender can be overly perfumey and fake sometimes.  That is such a turn off to me.  This is not fake and has no perfume notes.



Ingredients:
Non-dairy Creamer (Plant based/lactose free), Sugar, Instant Black Tea Powder, Lavender Powder Extract, Flavor.


This tea comes from Taiwan and I love it!!  The flavors are so great.  And the great thing about getting it from Taiwan and having a non-English label, I have no idea the calories.  The lavender flavor is spot on, it is not perfumey or fake.


This tea is super easy to make, it is instant, so you just add water.


Milk tea has quickly become one of my new favorite kind of teas.  I find it warm and cozy.  And when creamer is used, I don't have to worry about the dairy issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment