Boba flight - Boba Bowl, Wooster Oh


I was in Wooster for a haircut and decided to try the bubble tea flight.




How great it a boba bowl flight?   I offer a bubble tea flight option with my home tea parties, so I was curious what their flights were like.  Mine are $3 a person, theirs were $9 a person.


My favorite was the coconut.  Then the lavender.  I did not think I would like the rose bubbles, but they were okay.  They were not overly flowery like I feared they might be.  Then the Peach and the Strawberry.


Flavors were nice.  I love the creative idea.  But, the price is a bit high for me.  I like the creativity, but I don't think I would ever do this again.  But, it was fun and you are paying for the experience.

It is great that downtown Wooster has this fun shop.  I hope they do really well.


They have different flights, which is clever.  This week it was these flavors.  I am not sure if it changes by the week or by the month.






The staff is friendly and helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment