Ohio Tea Co shopping and Kabab and Curry Chai

I get Wednesdays off in the summer and I take my Wednesday Wanderings.  This is the last one of 2022.  I spent the day with my parents.  We went for my favorite Indian food.  I love the lunch special with all the varieties of choices.  The food is amazing.  You get all of this for like $13.00  I highly recommend it!!!!!

The chai is pretty good too.  It has no sugar, so I do add a sugar packet to it, lol.



We then headed to Ohio Tea Co on our way home.   How convenient it is right along the road on the way home?

My mom and I noticed these Pu-erh cakes/balls.  We each got one to try.



We chatted with Terry and looked for new items.




They have so many fun teacups and teapots.  And their prices are really excellent too.




Look at all the tea!!!  How fun is that??  They also have little sample tins so you can smell and see the tea.  The teas are stored in the air tight tins.  This is the way all tin should be stored.  Sure, it looks pretty in glass- but having the sun hit the tea is not good.  Store your tea in a cool, dark, air tight container.




My mom and I had a lot fun at Ohio Tea.


Here are the teas I have purchased.  I love this place and their tea.





*since making this purchase I have made the maple chai and the pumpkin chai- and I love them.  Terry says he got maple crystals from Vermont and added it to both chai teas.  It is a great sweetner. I am enjoying both of these teas in midst of this fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment