Bubblelicious Mango Oolong Milk Tea




While in Wisconsin to see the Packers Play....My friends and I went to church and then to Mayfair Mall for lunch.  I was super excited to find a Bubble Tea shop.

They had so many options!  Lots of flavors of teas and lots of toppings.  It was hard to make a decision.


I ordered the Mango Oolong Milk Tea without the bubbles.  Oolong is my favorite kind of tea and I like a good milk tea as well.


I gave the tea 5 teacups.  The staff was friendly, the price was okay, and the flavor of the tea was fantastic!!  I would get another one in a heart beat.





We then drove the two hours to Green Bay for the game.  We got to watch the Packers beat da Bears.



GO PACK!!!!!




We had so much fun!!  What a fun weekend...short weekend but so much fun!!!



We also did a geocache on the way home.



No comments:

Post a Comment