Kurzen tea




I had a great time at this tea, this was for some friends at church.  The daughters and daughter in law were throwing a birthday party for their mom.




They sent me a message about the flavors they liked and I picked the teas based on their favorite flavors.


I did a tea for 8. They had some much fun food to accompany the tea.  As they ate I shared the teas.  The tea usually lasts around an hour to hour an half.  I come about an hour early to prepare the tea and get set up- if I am not doing bubble tea, it doesn't take as long to set up.


I made the 5 hot teas and then had them on tea warmers.  These warmers did a great job of keeping the tea a nice temperature until I was ready to serve it.


I had a coconut oolong, a cacao tea, a hot cinnamon, a green coconut tea, and a summer cooler.  They shared that they liked coconut and cinnamon.  
I also always try to do a variety of teas- so they get an idea of what the different tea flavors bring to the cup.  I did the oolong, an herbal, a black, a green, and a rooibos.  

It is always fun to see who likes which teas.  Everyone has such different tastes they like.  I think that the coconut oolong and the summer cooler might have been the favorites of the night.



I am ready!!!


Some of the girls were not sure if they were going to like the tea, but they did.  They even had some seconds.



I gave a few tea facts and shared how to make a great cup of tea.  We also did the teas mystery style.  They had to guess the teas.  I passed around an unmarked container for them to see and smell.

I can do the tea as educational or detailed as you like.  I work with you to fit the tea to your needs.


We saved Bubble Tea Flight for last.  I asked the girls if they wanted it first or last- they said last, like a dessert.  The bubble tea flight is extra to purchase.  It is $3 a person. 


The flights have 4 bubble teas and then each tea has something different for the bubble.  I had pineapple jellies, strawberry bursting boba, mango bursting boba, and black tapioca balls.


Taro, Mango, Coconut, and Lavender Bubble Teas


They provided their own cups and dishes. I can bring dishes, but it is extra.  


It was extra special, because the I grew up with two of these girls and the daughter in laws husband.  We all went to church together- but I hardly ever get to see them since they live in different cities.  

I was really touched they thought of me to host this birthday party.  I had a great time.






You can have a party too!!!

$40 serves up to 8 people, $5 for each additional person...basically $5 a person.
.50 a mile, first 5 miles are free
I bring sugar, milk, teapots, electric kettles

If you don't have tea cups I can bring those for $10
I can also bring plates for $10

You provide snacks, silverware, and napkins.

If you want treats- I can bring those- but that is extra and they will not be homemade by me.  If I make the food, then I have to deal with the health department.

I do charge tax and you can pay cash, Paypal, or Venmo.

Contact me with questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment