Teapot warmer using a tealight candle - searching a great deal

I love a good deal!!

I decided I needed a some tea warmers for my tea parties.  I found this one, after much searching Amazon.  I bought one to try it out.




Then I found the SAME warmer for HALF the price!!!





These tea warmers worked great for my teas.  I was glad that I found a better deal though before I bought more at the $13.99 price...

Because then I found an even better deal!!   Temu I found them for $5.99 so I bought 6 more!!  They are the exact same thing!!!  They work great for my tea parties!!  Always looking for the best deal!!!

  https://www.Temu.com 



You can't tell any of them apart!  They are all identical.  


You can make the tea at the correct temperature and then let the tea stay warm on these warmers.  I would never make tea in a pot over these warmers...because they are just warmers.  They will not heat the water to a temperature correctly enough to steep a cup of tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment