Bubble tea baby shower, you can book your event now

I had my first Bubble Tea Bar...with my first Baby Shower!!!

The baby shower theme was Care Bears.  It was so cute, they did a wonderful job with the decor.  


I make up the bubble tea concentrate the night before or morning of the party.
This one was watermelon.


I put one concentrate in the containers- hoping it would not slosh around too much in the car.  Then when I get there I can just add water.  It worked pretty good...although I like the concentrate in containers that can not tip over or slosh around.


I had the passion fruit in one container.  I put the lid on and went to shake it to kind of help mix it up...however, the mixture was still too hot.  The lid popped off and passion fruit bubble tea when everywhere.  A week later and I am still finding spots of tea.
That night I ran my fingers in my hair and I found passion fruit in my hair.  I hope no one noticed at the party!!!


Here is just a little of my mess.  Passion fruit everywhere...and 15 minutes before I needed to leave.  I had a quick laugh and washed up what I could...


I was super excited to be having this tea in Barberton at the OC Pigery.  I had driven by this place and wondered what it was.


They did a great job of decorating it up.





Everything was bright and colorful.  Care Bears were all over and it was adorable!!


I had the two kinds of Bubble Tea to serve a 100.


Passion Fruit and Watermelon Bubble Tea
Kiwi and Peach Bursting Bubbles




They also had a mimosa area...


Food area...


decorate your own cheese cake area...



The guests seemed pleased with the tea.


This little guy just wanted the bubbles...he was adorable!!!




What a fun, successful day!


Let me know if I can help you with an event.  I have done bridal showers, now baby showers, wedding receptions, graduation parties...

I would love to serve tea to your friends, family, and guests.

















No comments:

Post a Comment