Bubble Tea Graduation Party in Mansfield at the Rustic Arch Barn


I was super excited to book a graduation party in the Rustic Arch Barn!!!  My friend and her husband bought this property and fixed up the barn.  I had seen it before, when they first bought it and to see it now all completed- I am amazed....a more than a little envious.  It is a wonderful venue.  They did a terrific job on it.  It is just the sort of place I would love to have one day.  And they also have a great outdoor space as well.


PHONE: +1-615-579-7740

EMAIL: RUSTICARCHBARN@GMAIL.COM

7264 STATE ROUTE 314, MOUNT GILEAD, OHIO 43338






So my friends, the Sipe Sisters, as I refer to them and I have been friends since the 80's.  We grew up going to church camp together.   And the neat thing is when the course of a year we all started home businesses!  My friend Becky started a lavender farm- Maple Dale Lavender (check it out).  My friend Lisa makes pies and has a super cool pie of the month and this venue. 

To help support me, Becky asked me to do a tea bar at this graduation.  And to be in Lisa's barn it was win win!!!


I had this great spot in the corner in front a window, the breeze was coming most of the day, it felt great.  And I loved having a view of the entire room.


I had three bubble tea flavors- Taro, Watermelon, and Passion Fruit



This is a great venu!  The Smythe's were great to work with.  I'd happily travel this way again.


Fun with friends!!!


Becky trying out the tea...




I won't say which one...but one of these kids had 9 cups of bubble tea...lol!!


This will be the last time you see Day Lilies in an arrangement of mine. I found out later I am allergic to them, ugh!



The outdoor area.  They had a beautiful wedding out here this year.





Let me know if you are interested in having me over for tea :)










 

No comments:

Post a Comment