Graduation Bubble Tea Bar




I did another graduation tea bar...this is for the friend that gave me the idea to begin with!!!  She was my inspiration to start bubble tea bars and iced tea bars when she asked me to do her daughters graduation.

I made 3 bubble teas- Blueberry, Mango, and Strawberry.

I ran out of one letter with my magnets...can you see which letter is actually a number??


I made Tapioca pearl bubbles for the party


She ordered three kinds of tea and three kinds of bubbles.


She rented Heller Hall at Orr Park...I did not even know there was a Heller Hall at Orr Park.  I learned something!!

I adore these Sohar girls!  They used to live on my street and during Covid I invited them down as often as they wanted for bubble tea.  I loved seeing them, they brightened my day.  I'd get great thank you notes and even a jar of honey once.  I miss that we no longer live on the same street.









These cuties were also great helpers.  Helping me set up my table and filling my straw jar.  They also were great taste testers!!!



The Vodika's!!  We all used to go to church together.  The fun times we had are some of my favorite memories.  I was worked with the youth group and us girls had some great sleep overs- that the boys tried to ruin.  We forked people's house, went TPing, many game nights, scavenger hunts, and had a great ministry trip to WV.


I sent a TUB of bubble tea home with the girls.  (112 ounces!!)


I am having so much fun with my side hustle.  Let me know if you have an event and want me to bring the tea...church picnics, wedding rehearsals, wedding receptions, bridal showers, baby showers, office parties/picnics, graduation parties, family reunions, you name it, I can come to it!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment