Picking up dishes as I go...

At Goodwill in Jackson I picked up this fun dish from Japan...I knew right away it matched some pieces that I already had.

Also, these pottery pieces are super light and almost feel damaged, but aren't.  As soon as I pick up any of these pieces I can tell they all go together.


This covered dish was $4.14.  I believe it is Darco Pottery - Troy NY.


A year or so ago, I picked up this pink pitcher from a Goodwill as well.  It also matches the pieces.


Two or three years ago I picked up these pink cups...that matched these green cups and tea pot that I had bought about 12 years ago.


This is the set that started it all.  This vintage glazed stoneware tea set from Japan I picked up for $10 when I worked at Audrey's Attic.


I am enjoying my eclectic little set of Japanese tea ware all with the basket weave pattern. 


I have tried to research this pottery and I can't find anything on it sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment