Tea Tea, Camellia Senesis

They say that the third time is the charm, so I am trying a tea plant for the third time!!!  I believe I have learned from my mistakes. 

I will not add to much extra things to the soil and I will not over water.

I went up to Hirt's Garden, just past Wadsworth and picked up my third tea plant.

They had the nicest selection I have seen on the Camellia Senesis plants and they had two sizes- a 4" and a 6" size.


I randomly selected my plant and hoped for the best.   This is the large leaf tea plant.



4943 Ridge Rd, Wadsworth, OH 44281

Be sure to check the hours if you want to go there, they close at 3pm during the week and at noon on the weekends.


I used the plant light I got a few years ago for Christmas to see if that helps with the red and blue lights.


They say it is an easy to grow house plant...here is hoping that they are right. This time if it starts to die I will bring it in to work...all my plants seem to grow great in my office with the artificial lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment