Everything Surplus Tea finds

I never know what I might find when I go into Everything Surplus in Wooster.  It is hit or miss for tea, but sometimes I hit it big...like the other night.

I tried this Aspire green tea and I was NOT a fan. I bought just one pack, thankfully. I took it to work and people there enjoyed it, lol.


EVERYTHING SURPLUS

1981 Portage Rd, Wooster, OH 44691

I was SUPER excited to find this Earl Grey tea by Twinings.  I love to make Earl Grey iced tea.  These were $1 a tin, I bought a 6 pack.  I tend to make at least a gallon a week of Earl Grey iced tea.  

I plan on leading a trip to Europe in 2025 or 2026 and one of the places we are going is to Twinings.  We will take a tour and do a tasting! I am so very excited!!  Follow me for more information or drop me a note and I can tell you more about the trip.


Then my other fun find was this milk tea.  On this one, I did open one of the bottles to try it...knowing I would buy the entire pack, even if I did not like it.  But, I ended up liking it a lot, so I bought 4 packs.  Each pack of 12 was only $3.  I figured it was win win.




With finds like this from time to time, I keep going back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment