Ohio Roasters, Chai tea, Canton Oh



4870 FRANK AVE. NW. NORTH CANTON, OHIO



GET THE CHAI!!!  It was one of the best Chai Teas I have ever had!

I was down the street at Ohio Tea, doing a book signing.  My friend came in and mentioned that I needed to try the chai here.  She was right!


There is lots of seating- inside and outside.


I ADORE these restroom signs!!!  When I have my tea shop, I am using this idea!


They have flights too, here the gals are working on a flight.


I purchased the chai on the recommendation of my friend.  I honestly just had thought this place roasted coffee and did not actually serve food and drinks.  I was VERY pleasantly surprised with all they offered.
Also, my friend was correct, they have a fantastic spicy chai!


Ohio Roasters Company gets a 5 out of 5 from me.  The staff was friendly, the cafe was clean and tidy and the drinks were great!  
$5.65 is now about the average for large chai- it is more than I want to spend...but this is a great chai and I think it was 20 oz, so the size is good too.

I appreciate a spicy chai rather than a sweet one.  I will be back again.


They have a nice amount of parking and a drive thru as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment