Candy Cloud fun tea drinks


I was wanting to go to Trader Joes, which is about 20 minutes from Candy Cloud- win win!

I brought a cooler for my food at Trader Joes and one for my drinks from Candy Cloud.


I love the concept of buying a fun drink and having it sealed so that I can enjoy it later.  I wish it was not an hour away.  This is the kind of thing I love.  Lots of fun drink options made to order and not super pricey.



They have contact less ordering, but works really well.  And you can see them back in the kitchen making the drinks while you wait.


I met one of the owners while I was there too.  She was very kind and even gave me some fun stickers.


They have lots of great drink options. It is so fun to see what they have.
You can get drinks hot, cold, and as a slushy on most of them.
They have different milk options and with or without bubbles.



I ordered 4 drinks.  I drank Milk Tea with oat milk and Carmel.  It was great!!
I loved the flavors!  The milk tea was really nice and then to have the sweet carmel I was a fan for sure.



In my cooler I put the butterfly pea tea, the matcha, and the chai.


On Monday I have the Butterfly Lavender Lemonade.  It was great!!   


Tuesday I had the Chai Latte, blended, unsweetened, with oat milk and a shot of espresso.  Even two days later it was great.


Wednesday I was sad to have the last of my teas. I had the Matcha latte, iced, unsweetened, with oat milk and a scoop of strawberries.


These drinks are all fantastic!  And you can keep these drinks around $5 a piece, where you get into expenses is added boba and extra items.  The store is clean, the staff was helpful, and I am a definite fan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment