TEALIGHT TEA TASTING- Coconut Banana Colada, Vanilla Carmel Chai, and Carrot Cake Rooibos

 
We did a little Tealightful Tea tasting at work today.  It cracks me up how everybody has different taste buds.  Melanie and I love the same type of foods- but I found today we differ with our flavor in teas.  I knew that Dawn and I differed in our tea tastes, but I surprised Melanie and I differed so much.
 
 

Our first sample today was Coconut Banana Colada. I was not a fan of the banana taste, but Melanie really liked it.  I did like the aroma if that counts :)

 
******************************************************************************
 
 
Next we tried Vanilla Carmel Chai.  Now this one we both liked.  This one was my favorite tea we tested today.


Vanilla Carmel Chai is $18.50 for 4 oz.  You are able to get at least two cups out of each serving.

********************************************************************************


Our third tea was one I was really looking forward to trying...Carrot Cake Rooibos.  This was my LEAST favorite and it was Melanie's MOST favorite.



Carrot Cake Rooibos is $12.50 for 4 oz.  You can get at least two cups per one serving of tea


 
I then took it down to the other end of the building to get their thoughts.  Jared said he liked it. but he did not think the name "Carrot Cake" fit for the name.  Judy added sugar and said it was okay, she said it was a little better with sugar.  Dawn said it was ok too. 


Ah, the fun we have trying all these teas at work!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love your intro, by the way.

    ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy reading n i like the idea...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete