Trader Joes Coconut Green Tea


For the last couple of years my sister, Jill, and I spend my birthday together.  We usually end up going to Trader Joe's by the end of the day.   Trader Joe's is about an hour away for us and a real treat to visit.  I was excited this year to try their coconut green tea.  I have been a fan of it from other places. 


The look and smell were very nice.

http://steepster.com/teas/trader-joes/47608-coconut-green-tea

After steeping the tea for 2-3 minutes I let is pour into my moose mug.

Well, that is were the niceness for me ends.  The taste really fell flat for me.  I have had much better coconut green teas before. I did read somewhere that one person uses the tea as a broth for an Asian soup.  So, I think this tea will get the boot.  I like the can, so I will keep that for sure.  You win some, you loose some- this was a fail.


2 comments:

  1. Please email Trader Joe's and ask them to bring Coconut Green Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella Bliss you can contact Trader Joe’s HQ by phone (626-599-3700) and ask for customer relations. I did! They love hearing from customers and value every request. Definitely call because you speak to a live person and get real time feedback! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete