My new Tea shop???

This business is up for sale in my town?  Think I could buy it and turn it into a "TEA TO GO" place??  Then save the money from that and buy a little shop?



 
Anyone want to buy this for me and back me as a silent partner???

Just saw this on line!! 


Buy this restaurant at your price! No minimums or reserves. Currently zoned drive in or food service so it would be great for another ice cream shop, pizza shop, possible car dealership or other multiple uses. Located directly across the street from Orr park on a great high traffic street. The corner lot is all blacktopped for great parking and low maintenance. The building has 712 square feet plus the patio is covered with a great canopy. Wayne Co. Parcel ID is 59-01564.000. Don't miss this auction as it will sell to the high bidder!

Lot Size: .3343 Acres
Annual Taxes: $2,350

No comments:

Post a Comment