Quince Scones


One morning I was so excited at work to find Quince scones!!!!  A blueberry and lemon scone that was so incredible that I did not even heat up tea to drink with it!!  Some local ladies from Kidron started this amazing bakery.  I love love love going there.   I guess I should have waited and had some tea with this scone, but it was still warm and I could not contain my eagerness!

4776 Kidron Rd, Kidron, OH 44636
(330) 816-0233


From their website:
Welcome to Quince Bakery & Café... on the square in Kidron!
Here at "The Q," you've found a quaint, hometown bakery & café blended with a sophisticated urban flair! You'll enjoy a delicious dining experience featuring breakfast and lunch selections — along with your soon-to-be favorite bakery treat.
Soups, salads, sandwiches, and daily specials.  Artisan breads, pastries, and delicious desserts.  All made from scratch using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible.  That's what you'll find at Quince.
Are you on the go and don't have time for a break?  Call ahead or order take out.  We'll gladly box your order so you can enjoy "The Q" regardless of the direction you are headed.
And what's even better, we'll bring the Quince experience to you.  We are pleased to cater meals and bakery items for nearly all occasions.


No comments:

Post a Comment