Lou Lan Cha bubble Tea in Munich Germany 2014

I can't believe I forgot to post this Bubble Tea adventure I had in Germany last fall!!!!  One of the last days at my cousins, I decided to google map the nearest bubble tea shop.  I found one was really close!!!  I hopped on my cousins bike and I was off to find the shop.

I don't remember this ride took more than 20 minutes, it was quick and fun!!!!



I found it fairly easily, I think I only had to turn around once- and that was because I was having trouble reading the numbers on the buildings.

I was sooo excited to have found this place on my own!  It was probably a good thing I did not find it until one of my last days there.  The tea was great- I remember thinking I should get another and put it in my bike basket for the place ride home, but then I remembered I could not take it on the plane!!!  (although, I could not tell you now- six months later what I ordered)

I'm a little sweaty, but I made it!  The tea was refreshing!!!

It was a tiny little place, that is why I almost missed it. But, for what they are selling, they do not need a big shop.




On my way home I found the queen!!!  How lucky did I get???

No comments:

Post a Comment