Old Town Battle Grounds - lavender chai




Spending the morning with my niece.  She took me to Battle Ground, Washington.  We went and visited a friend who has a Dahlia garden and picked some flowers- and hen he took us to his orchard for fruit.



They made me a lavender Chai.  They use Oregon Chai as the base and then the added lavender syrup to it.  I really enjoyed it.



This is my face when I spill out tea on me!  It was so full and I sloshed tea on me- ouch ๐Ÿ˜ฉ


I enjoyed the tea.


My niece got a hot chocolate- she enjoyed it.


I also ordred a Jasmine Pearl tea.  I will blog about that later...wait and see...


Lunch...

I ordered a Rueben- it was exceptional!!!  It came with a side and picked potato salad.  It was nicely done.


It’s a very nice shop.  It’s in an old church.  It’s very quaint.




Their are still stain glass windows around.  It was a fun vibe.  The staff was super friendly!!!  They were helpful in helpful me pick a tea.  I thought they were great!


Yes, I got a third drink- I was on vacation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I got another lavender chai. The first one was really good- I didn’t notice it was Oregon Chai.  I’m not always a fan of Oregon Chai and I think that is why I liked the first Chai better then the second cup.  The second cup tasted more of Oregon Chai- it had a more concentrate in it- so it may have needed more lavender.
I did love the design on top of the second cup though.


Downstairs of the church is Dungeon Donuts.  You’ll need to check them out...


Very fun setting!  Right in the middle of town- a great setting for a coffee/tea shop and deli.




The fruit we gathered from the orchard- the Italian plums were fantastic!!!  







The flowers were gorgeous!  The owner said he just had done a show and had 10 flowers make the judges table.  He did real well!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment