Oregon Chai 1/2 gallon pick me up



I like Oregon Chai...in the powdered form.  I am not sure what the difference is- but the there is a huge difference between the concentrate and the powered form.  
I used to like the concentrate but lately, the taste is too "something"  I can not put my finger on what it is, but I don't like it and I can pick it out in chai drinks right away!
With the powered I can add milk, almond milk, coconut milk or whatever base I want.



Rough day at work, so I made a 1/2 gallon of chai!!  


Adding whip cream makes everything better too!!

And since taking these photos I have also discovered adding flavored syrups.  I've been to several  coffee and tea places that have added syrup for me to my chai and I love it!!!  I admit I have only tried lavender chai- but every time it has been wonderful!!!
Monin Syrup and Torani Syrup is what I have seen the most.

Again, play with your tea!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment