Thatchers Coffee- Jasmine Pearl Lemon Hibiscus Tea




Out in Vancouver on a beautiful day!!!  I was with my niece and nephew and they were taking me to some tea shops.  They get me-lol.  
My niece said this was a good place for me to get tea, trendy place - so I told her I was in!! 




The shop was pretty full and busy today.  They had local teas, which I love.  I went with a Jasmine Pearl tea.  A cold iced tea, lemon hibiscus iced tea.



From the website- 

"Hibiscus, lemongrass, lemon balm and lemon myrtle give this blend its refreshing qualities. Brews a beautiful, deep red color. Our most popular herbal iced tea!

INGREDIENTS - Hibiscus*, Lemongrass*, Lemon Balm*, Lemon Myrtle*.  *ORGANIC"



No doubt, this is my niece!!!  She has this open mouth thing down!!


This was a really good tea!  I did not add sugar, it was not needed, it was sweet enough with the lemon in it.  The tea was cold, tart but sweet, and extremely refreshing :) 


Love my niece and nephew.  We went to two tea shops today.  They were kind enough to humor me!!  Love these kiddos!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment