Panera Chai, making my mom a believer....



A couple of days after Christmas, my mom, sisters and niece went shopping.  I introduced my mom to Panera chai.  She is now a fan too!!!

I let her know that it was the only store chai around that I really like.  In our town we have Heartland and Sure House and neither have great chai.  There are Starbucks all over, but their chai's are not good either.  Dunkin Donuts have chai too, but I am not a fan of theirs either.
Yes, I am a tea snob and an even bigger chai tea snob.  Especially when you go to a shop and they think that charging $3.25 or even more for chai is okay.   I think that those drinks are over priced, so if I am going to buy their chai they better be better darn good.




The pastries here are so good looking too.


I was good and did not buy a pastry. 

1 comment: