BOH 3 in 1 Tea and 2 in 1 Tea



After my mission trip I stayed an extra couple of days with a college friend.  The first day with them we had some meetings, during break I was introduced to BOH 3 in 1.
When I told my friends I was a tea blogger, they asked if I had tried 3 in 1.  When I said no, they said I had to try it.  I have to say it was different, but also very good.  It is instant tea, creamer, and sugar.
I knew I needed to head to the store and find some for myself.  


3 in 1






Checking out the tea at the local store.   I was so excited to find it without sugar.  I definitely do not need any extra sugar in my life.  I came home with 2 in 1.


$9.50 RM is around $2.50 US- this tea is a really good price.





Back in the states I am enjoying 2 in 1 BOH tea.  I am enjoying this tea in my Cameron Highlands Starbucks mug.
This tea is creamy and reminds me Asia, it's like a memory in a cup for me. It reminds me of all the milk tea I have tried in Thailand and Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment