BOH Cameronian Gold Blend


After a week in Penang for a mission trip I was spending a few days with a college friend and her family.  I was staying with my friends parents.  They lived on the 12th floor of a great apartment.  Their apartment looked down on Tsunami Village.  The 2004 killer Tsunami hit here.





My first morning in my friends parents place they set out some tea for me to try.  They had the local tea, BOH.  BOH, is from the Cameron Highlands, a place I had hoped to visit, but it was a 6 hour bus ride away.  Maybe next time.


This was a nice black tea.  I think I enjoyed it even more knowing that is made from near by tea.  This is closest I have been to a tea plantation.  But, it really was a nice black tea.  


I bought some BOH black tea to bring home with me.  I look forward to making it and enjoying it at home.  BOH has a large variety of teas. I bought some Hibiscus, some 2 in 1 tea, I will let you know what I think.






Ready for the day!  And it may look like I just washed my hair...but it is wet from all the sweating I am doing, lol!!!



Enjoying my cup of tea on the balcony from the apartment.




No comments:

Post a Comment