Starbucks, Batu Ferringhi Penang - Mango Passion Cold Foam Iced Shaken Black Tea




While in Penang I discovered a new iced tea at Starbucks.  The Starbucks was about 5 minutes from the hotel where we were staying.





This iced shaken tea was good and very refreshing.  It had a foam on the top of the tea which was fun and different.  The Mango Passion tea itself was good too. It was not like anything I have seen at the Starbucks in the states.  It was about $4 US.  Which is more than I would normally pay for any one drink, but when in Malaysia....




Starbucks has been in Malaysia 20 years.


I still think my Passion Iced Tea is my favorite Starbucks drink, but I was happy to try something new.


This Starbucks had a nice look to it.  There was lots of seating inside and then a courtyard in the back. I was way to hot to sit outside though.


No comments:

Post a Comment