Homemade Hawthrone Iced Tea



The view from where I am staying in Penang. After a week mission trip in Penang, I stayed an extra few days to see a college friend.  Penang is beautiful and the people are so friendly.  Except for the heat, I loved Malaysia!!


I learned to ride the bus....It was nice to have an AC ride to dinner.  It is so very hot in Penang, so it always nice to have AC!!



My friends and I ate at this Chinese Restaurant. 


The restaurant was not some huge commercialized shop.  It seemed like a nice little mom and pop place.  That is another thing I love about Penang- all the small great restaurants!  The food was so great! And with that food, I found some fun unique teas.


I found home made Hawthorn Tea for $2 RM, which is about .50.  It was good, nothing amazing, but fun to try.
I never heard of the Hawthorn plant.  So, I did some checking....the Hawthorn plant- leaves, flowers, and berries are good for you.




The food and the tea were both very good. Be up for new and different things!  Try new and different things!



While in Penang there was a giant moon- they said it was closest to Earth.  It was the biggest super moon of 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment