Tea Party- fight cancer


This is the 14th annual Christ United Church of Christ Cancer Crusaders Tea fundraiser.
In the 14 years these Cancer Crusaders have raised over $80k!!
I think this is my 3rd or 4th tea, it is a great cause - fighting cancer!!!  I lost my dear Aunt to cancer.


This group does a great job with their tea treats.  They have so many yummy sandwiches, scones, cookies, and more.





My mom- she has helped the team gather a lot of these recipes.  She is enjoying egg salad sandwiches.



I was at a table with two friends from church, two aunts and my mom.  What a fun time we had.



Here is the delightful treats!!!  They had enough goodies that we were allowed to go for seconds- I went back for some of my favorites...chicken salad, tomato/mozzarella/basil, cucumber sandwiches, and lemon bread.










No comments:

Post a Comment