Plum Deluxe Lemon Raspberry Green Tea, cold brew


I signed up for a this tea of the month club.  They were running a special to try it for $5 instead of $10.  I went for it.  And I am so glad I did!!  May was Green Lemon Raspberry.  I fell in love with it.

from the website-

"One Tea Per Month

$10/month
charged quarterly
✔ One oz premium, seasonal tea made just for the club (approx 15-20 cups)
✔ Sample of a 2nd delicious tea from our shop
✔ Brewing instructions, tea pairings & recipes
✔ Private, supportive tea lover’s community
✔ Free shipping on ALL your purchases
✔ Members-only specials and discounts
✔ Risk free: cancel any time
Purchase Your 1 Tea/Month Membership
Join today and get a 20% coupon + free shipping for our online store of teas/accessories."



I got the green tea, the herbal has rooibos in it, and I don't care for rooibos.

Green Tea: Green Tea, Raspberries, Lemon Peel, Raspberry Leaf, Rose Petals, Apple Pieces, Orange Peel, Calendula, Raspberry Essence, Love, Gratitude.

You can also buy this tea in herbal-Herbal Tea:  Rooibos Tea, Raspberries, Lemon Peel, Apple Pieces, Safflower Petals, Raspberry Essence, Love, Gratitude


This tea is the bomb!!! I made it cold brew and I think it is my new favorite cold brew tea. I took it to work and my co-workers loved it and said that they were going buy it.  I let my sister try it and she loved it too.

This tea does not taste like a green tea.  It doesn't have that earthy green flavor that some green teas have.  It is cool and refreshing. You get a great mix of raspberry and lemon not overpowering of either flavor.


I am now making it in bulk!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment