Townshend's Brew Dr- Superberry



I love Townshend tea!  I visited one of their shops in Portland OR.  I picked this up at my sisters in Vancouver WA.  We have yet to carry this brand locally.


I enjoyed this kombucha with my MOD pizza.  MOD is another Pacific Northwest thing.
In trying to avoid soda, this kombucha is a wonderful alternative, and only 60 calories for the entire bottle. The flavors are so good- some say kombucha is vingeary, but I don't notice it.  I love the flavor and is is so good for you too.

from the website, 

"IT MAY HAVE HEALTH BENEFITS

The live, active cultures that form during fermentation may be microscopic, but they are the subject of massive debate. Proponents claim these live cultures have all kinds of health benefits, from healing the gut to smoothing the skin. Even the Cleveland Clinic believes fermented foods, such as kombucha, nourish the body with vitamins and enzymes which positively impact the gut biome."


I read on line that you can now get this bottled and in all 50 states, I will be looking for it in Ohio!


Ingredients: Brewed tea (filtered water, organic oolong tea, organic elderberry, organic currant, organic hibiscus, organic blueberry, organic goji berry, organic strawberry, organic raspberry), organic cane sugar, live kombucha culture (yeast, bacteria)



I also picked up these kombucha's  while I was visiting my sister.  I enjoyed them all, but Dr. Brew maybe my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment