The Woodstock Cafe, Black Berry Iced Tea & Iced Coconut Latte- Vermillon Ohio




The 11th Annual Beulah Beach is about to happen again.  I have only missed one auction.  I love Beulah Beach, it is my happy place.  I have been going to Beulah Beach my entire 47 years.  I was a camper from age 8-18, then I was a camp counselor from 18-30 something :).  I also worked for a year there as the Guest Service Coordinator. 

Beulah Beach is where I made a commitment to serve the Lord full time- be it overseas or state side, I knew that God was calling me to share His love with others.  But, then He calls all of us who love Him and have a personal relationship with Him to share His love.  I just felt that my job would involve ministry of some sort.  And while my full time job is not a ministry persay, I do my work as a service unto the Lord.  And I do work providing insurance for churches and ministry related businesses.   
I am blessed to be able to do several mission trips a year. I have found that even if I do not have a job that mission related these mission trips really rewarding.  I love making a difference for Him.

I have only missed one of the 11 benefit auctions.  They are such fun and I love seeing my friends!  Normally the trip to Beulah takes me about an hour and forty five minutes and is around 73 miles.  This year I decided to make it a "Tea Trip" and it took me four and half hours, and over 102 miles!!!





Final stop on the tea tour... My friend, Christine, who lives in Vermillon told me about this place.  Too bad this place wasn't in Vermillon when I lived here.  The music did not do much for me, but the food was good and the second tea I had here was my favorite of the day!



I love these windows!!!



I ordered the rueben and it was really good.  The almond-sunflower coleslaw was good- but I would have liked it chilled, it was a little warm.  I had their blackberry iced tea, it was good. I did not find the blackberry overly strong, but it was good.


While I was eating I noticed these specials on the table. I saw the Iced Coconut Chai and knew I had to try it!



The waitress said that there was there own blend.  
It was incredible!  I have to say that this might have been one of my favorite drinks!  I want to learn to make it.  


She put whip cream on top it, it was so great!!!




7 teas to Beulah!!!


Lake Erie sunset never disappoints!  In the distance you can see Cedar Point.


No comments:

Post a Comment