Dark Choc Chilli Chai - Bird and Blend


This is a black chai tea, so you want the water to be boiling.  Then steep for around 4 minutes.  Then I add almond milk.  I will use more almond milk next time, I had so much tea, I didn't have a lot of room for the milk.  But, I love this tea!!!

My new favorite chai....

Ingredients: Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chilli, Cocoa (Cocoa Nibs, Cocoa Shells), Sri Lankan Black Tea, Natural Flavouring


I just tried the dark choc chili chai. I’m a fan!!  I love dark chocolate and then to add a little spice it hits the spot.  A splash of milk adds to the flavor as well.  The heat is not overwhelming, it’s just perfect.





I have been making this chai using my milk frother and the Dark Choc Chilli Chai Latte is fantastic!!!  This time I used a whole milk, I got a lot more froth.
The gals at work are enjoying it too, I have begun bringing them lattes in the morning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment