Bread -N-Brew, Raspberry Iced Tea, Wellington Ohio


The 11th Annual Beulah Beach is about to happen again.  I have only missed one auction.  I love Beulah Beach, it is my happy place.  I have been going to Beulah Beach my entire 47 years.  I was a camper from age 8-18, then I was a camp counselor from 18-30 something :).  I also worked for a year there as the Guest Service Coordinator. 

Beulah Beach is where I made a commitment to serve the Lord full time- be it overseas or state side, I knew that God was calling me to share His love with others.  But, then He calls all of us who love Him and have a personal relationship with Him to share His love.  I just felt that my job would involve ministry of some sort.  And while my full time job is not a ministry persay, I do my work as a service unto the Lord.  And I do work providing insurance for churches and ministry related businesses.   
I am blessed to be able to do several mission trips a year. I have found that even if I do not have a job that mission related these mission trips really rewarding.  I love making a difference for Him.

I have only missed one of the 11 benefit auctions.  They are such fun and I love seeing my friends!  Normally the trip to Beulah takes me about an hour and forty five minutes and is around 73 miles.  This year I decided to make it a "Tea Trip" and it took me four and half hours, and over 102 miles!!!

Stop #3, was in Wellington.  When I went to stop for Bread-N-Brew, I pulled in to the parking place and realized that there was an insurance agency that Mennonite Mutual, my company worked with.  I popped in and said hi and then headed to the Bread-N-Brew.





I have seen this place for years as I drove up to Beulah Beach, I have wanted to stop for a long time.  I was a bit disappointed that there was no real tea here, only coffee.  The food looked good though. But, this was a trip about tea, not food.


I did order a raspberry iced tea.  It was good, but like any other iced tea you'd get at a restaurant. 





7 teas to Beulah!!!


Lake Erie sunset never disappoints!  In the distance you can see Cedar Point.


No comments:

Post a Comment