National Bubble Tea Day






April 30 was National Bubble Tea day, so I HAD to make tea for my peeps at work.
I made plan bubble tea and almond bubble tea.




I had to say everyone liked the tea, but not everyone like the bubble.  The bubbles are tapioca balls, I love to chew on them- but not everyone does.

I like to make bubble tea and drink it hot or cold.  My favorite flavors are mango, Almond, coconut, lavender, and plain.
I get my mixes from Amazon.  I find the mix is easy and instant!  The tea you just add water and BOOM- you have tea.  The bubbles take about 5 minutes.  Super easy.  Also, I would get the bigger straws so you can suck up the balls.




To make the tapioca balls- I take 1/3 cup of balls and 3 cups water.  I bring the water to a boil. Once it is boiling, I turn the water down and add the balls.  I stir it occasionally and after 3-4 minutes they are ready.  I rinse them in cold water to stop "cooking".  They are only good for about 24 hours after you make them.  I also keep a little cold water on the balls so that they don't get too hard and clump together.




No comments:

Post a Comment