Speak Easy Coffee, London Fog, Canal Fulton


My Wednesday wanderings took me to Canal Fulton. I decided to try the Speak Easy for some tea.


The coffee/tea place is right down town.  I love that more and more coffee places are carrying tea and even a special signature tea.


The gal who waited on me was super friendly and helpful. We chatted about tea and she made me a great London Fog.  She put in vanilla and lavender, she said she was going to call it something about the queen.  I can't remember what she said, but it was a hoot.




This is a nice place.  In the historic district of Canal Fulton.  They have live music and trivia nights.





I sat out side and watched people walk by.


This was a good London Fog, I enjoyed the shot of vanilla and a shot of lavender. 



A few days before I was in Canal Fulton they had major flooding.  The canal was way up and there was water everywhere. 




There is not usually water here!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment