He Brews, Shreve Ohio, Iced Lavender Chai Tea

Thought today was a fitting day to post this....the ONE year anniversary of the opening of He Brews!!!
 
Right in the downtown of Shreve is this fantastic coffee (Tea) shop. 
I discovered on one of my Wednesday Wanderings Day with my friend Abby.

 
While I was there I popped into Troy Miller Agency.  They are a great insurance agency that my company (Mennonite Mutual) works with! Shout out to the people I work with there.

 
 
Okay, back to He Brews!  I love love love this place.  I know I tend to say that, but this place has it all!!! It has the rustic, warm, inviting, vintage feel.  It has the brick wall, the metal, the wood, and more.

 

It is probably a good thing this place is almost 30 minutes away, or I'd be there once a week for lunch.  Great prices and a wonderful atmosphere!!

They carry Harney & Sons tea, along with made to order teas.


 The thing I think I love most is the focus on ministry and the Lord.  Thursday nights (6:30-7:30) they have a Bible Study there, weekends they have live Christian music.  This is my dream café!

 
This is my dream kind of place to own and/or run.

They have a Bible on every table.  This is just great.  Even the wi-fi password is a Bible verse.

I got the iced lavender chai latte.  It was perfect!!!  Sometimes you can't even taste the lavender or sometimes it is over powering- but this was perfect.

You need to check this place out if you are in Shreve!!  I highly recommend it.


My friend Abby and I got Panini's.  They were really good- ham, cheddar cheese, apple with a honey mustard sauce and it comes with chips for $5.50.  Very reasonable prices.

 

Even the bathroom is fun.  They have a graffiti chalk wall for those who like to write on the walls.
Very clever!!!
 


Even the purse handle is fun and unique.








 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment