Sub Rosa Toasted Almond Cookies


I love using my teapot with the built in steeper.  It is an art deco teapot that I bought at Journey in Time in Orrville.  I love this antique shop we have in town. https://www.facebook.com/journeyintime/  You need to check it out if you are in the area, or make a day of coming to visit. 
I have so much fun using vintage items, this might be one my favorite teapots I have.



Ingredients: black tea, roasted almonds, cinnamon, natural flavors, safflowers

This is one delicious tea!!!  The aroma when you are steeping the tea is just like you are making cookies.  I am a fan!!!  I think I like the roasted almonds flavor the best.  This is a great tea!  I have not added milk to this tea, but plan on it next time I make this tea.  I think that the milk will only add to the flavor.


1 comment: