Day 5 working from home, featuring Storehouse Tea, Earl Grey




Day 5 of working from home, no fever so I am okay to get work.

Today I am featuring a tea from here in Ohio- Storehouse Tea in Cleveland.


I am making a London Fog Latte.  I am using Earl Grey tea, milk and vanilla syrup. 




I boiled the water with my electric kettle and steeped the tea for 4 minutes.

I poured milk into my frother and added vanilla and frothed.  It heated and frothed at the same time.

Then I poured the milk into the cup of tea.


This was a nice tea, the bergamot oil was a bit strong, but it was nice. I love a good London Fog Latte.


This was a nice way to start my day from home.

I also made an egg casserole that will last me a TON of meals!  I love making an egg casserole.  Each time I make it I make it differently.


My base is always some sort of hash browns.  Then I add stir fry peppers and onions, eggs, and cheese.  The shake up is the extra items- this time I added garlic, S&P, sausage, and  a bag of pre-cut sweet potatoes, carrots, and potatoes.  (i loved the sweet potatoes and carrots this time!)


One of the greatest things of making this casserole is that you just drop everything you have on hand in the casserole dish.  I bake at 350 for about an hour.



Today is a beautiful day, our office gave us a challenge to get some Vitamin D for the day.  I went outside and picked up sticks.  I also put of some flower pots in the porch.

Earl Grey is loving the sun too.  He spent a lot of time soaking up the rays.  I opened the windows and the cool breeze was so welcome!!!




Are you finding the positives in your day and time stuck at home?

For me, I am cleaning and decluttering.   I love tossing stuff.  I am going room by room.  I have gone through the closet, drawers, and cabinets in the bathroom.  

I did lots of tossing in the laundry room.  I threw out 6 or 7 pair of shoes, cleaned out my freezer, my cabinets, tool box, and a closet.

Today I started in the kitchen.  I cleaned under the sink, cleaned cabinets.  I have much more to do, but I love the process.

In the past couple of days I have also got all my Shutterfly photo books up to date. 

I am also in the process of gathering all of my account information in one place.  My "Legacy File" with passwords and information that my family will need if something happens to me.  I love being organized.

To me these are my positive things.  What are your positives during this lock down time??





Bags of trash!!

Hope you are finding joy and sharing joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment