Tea Product testing items



I have been having a blast product testing.  I am always searching for tea related products.  I have been product testing since August....but just found these tea products since January.


Stove top kettle- not something I would use on a regular basis, since I have electric kettles.  But, if I have a lot of people coming over for tea, I would use it as a back up for having water ready.


Glass Stove Top Kettle

Groshe, two items


One Cup, Stove Top "Kettle" of sorts.  Not something I would normally work, it is for one cup.  Electric kettle is much easier to use.


Tea steeper- ** a must for a loose leaf tea drinker***


 

Milk Frothers- The Bosaly one was my favorite.  Holds a lot and super easy to clean.


Milk frother



Electric Kettle- this one was my favorite, since it has temp controls.


Electric Kettle



Elephant mugs

My favorite item????  That is a tough call, I already had an electric kettle, milk frother, and a tea steeper- and those items are a must for drinking tea and making lattes.  So, I might have to say the elephant mug with the tea bag holder might be my favorite, since I did not have it already.



If you get a chance to product test or try new items, do it.  You may discover a new way to do things or a new "tool" that will make your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment